PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C”) CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS “SPORTS ASSURED RECHARGE CONTEST”. BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS SPORTS ASSURED RECHARGE CONTEST, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE OFFER AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE T&C MENTIONED HEREUNDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE T&C, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER.
“SPORTS ASSURED RECHARGE CONTEST” (Hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is sponsored, organized and administered by Spice Digital Limited, a company having its registered office at 60 D, Street No. C-5, Sainik Farms, New Delhi - 110062 and corporate office at S Global Knowledge Park, 19 A & 19 B, Sector -125, NOIDA – 20130, U.P, (hereinafter referred to “SDL”); in association with Idea Cellular Limited, a company having its registered office at S Idea Cellular Ltd. Plot Number 1-2 Jai Jawan colony, Jaipur 302001 and Corporate Office at 10th Floor, Birla Centurion, Century Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400030 (here in after referred to as “Idea”) (jointly referred to as ‘Organizers ’).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C)
This Offer is purely on a “best effort” basis and participation is voluntary for the eligible Subscribers of SPORTS Pack.
This Offer is open for a limited period of 30 (Thirty) days only from 18TH Aug 2017 at 00:00 hrs to 16th Sep 2017 at 23:59:59 hrs (“Offer Period”).
2. Eligibility Criteria
2.1 The Offer is open for all active pre-paid as well as post-paid category of cellular subscribers of Idea, in the below mentioned telecom circles (the “Subscribers”).
For the sake of clarity, a “Subscriber /participant” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean and include an individual/person, who is the rightful owner/user of the pre-paid or post-paid mobile connection of Idea, registered in Rajasthan in India and in whose name the mobile connection is active and registered as per the records maintained by Idea Cellular Ltd (and which shall be conclusive). In case a participating Subscriber is an employee of a company and the mobile connection used by him is registered in the name of an employing company, the employee /user can participate in the Offer provided that the employing company issues a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and authorization of the employer duly permitting the employee to use the number for participation in the Offer, receive the Gratification and accept the terms applicable for the Offer.
2.2 The employees of Idea & SDL and their group companies affiliate or associate companies; are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
2.3 Any post-paid Subscriber with any outstanding amount as dues against the monthly bills generated by Idea, shall not be eligible to participate in this Offer.
2.4 In order to be eligible for this Offer, a Subscriber/participant must fulfil the following criteria-
He/she should be above 18 years of age.
He/she must be citizen of India.
He/she must not have any criminal record nor should be of an unsound mind.
He/she must not be restrained by any law of the land (e.g. - any court order(s) etc.).
He/she must be either an active existing or new subscriber of Service during the Offer Period.
3. Participation, Charges
Offer is On Cricket & Sports Pack Service.
The Offer will be in Hindi & English language.
User Will Get Assured Rs 50 Recharge on first Successful Charging (billing >0 Rs)
It is available at Cricket Event Pack (Rs 5/match Day), Cricket Pack(Rs 50 /Month), Sports Pack(Rs 5/match Day)
3.2. Applicable Charges
(i) Subscription charges Rs 0 for 6 months and 5rs per sports day.
User Will Get Assured Rs 50 Recharge on first Successful Charging (billing >0 Rs).
User will receive Recharge link (https://goo.gl/rKvrTW) in SMS Post Successful Charging.
Offer is Available for both Post-paid & Prepaid.
Recharge Link will be valid for 24 Hours of receiving the intimation through SMS.(User Will Receive SMS with in TAT of 3 Hours Post Successful Charging )
Offer Duration: - 30 Days (18TH Aug 2017 at 00:00 hrs to 16th Sep 2017)
User Can Activate Cricket or Sports Service by dialling IVR Code 5220089 or by other push modes like OBD.
User can avail this offer once in the lifetime of offer period.
5. By participating in the Offer, the Subscriber hereby further understands and agrees that SDL shall at its sole discretion be responsible for inter-alia the selection of the participants and delivery of the Gratification at the mentioned venue of the choice of Idea & SDL. The decision of SDL in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Subscriber.
6. The participants shall be intimated through web-site of Idea. The results of the Offer shall be published/ uploaded on the website of Idea: http://www.ideacellular.com.The Subscriber/s may also log into the said web-site to check if he /she has won the Gratification from the Offer. The Subscribers/participants are required to be vigilant on their part in gathering information regarding the selection of the highest MOUs and/or for collection of Gratification. The date and time of selection of the highest MOUs shall be within 30 (Thirty) working days from the date of the closure of the Offer and the information shall be uploaded on the website as aforesaid, after the closure of the Offer. The Subscriber hereby understands and agrees that Idea’s responsibility in the Offer is limited only to the extent of communicating the list of participants to SDL and uploading the results on its web-site. It is specifically mentioned that no information by post/courier/fax/telegram or any other mode shall be given by the SDL or Idea.
7. SDL /Idea do not guarantee the quality of the goods being offered as Gratification nor is liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the Subscribers under this Offer. SDL /Idea shall also not be liable for any defect in the Gratification so offered to the successful participant under this Offer.
8. The Participants including the Participant understand and agree that the Gratification under the Offer is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances. The Gratification shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Gratification and shall have to be duly complied with by the successful participant/MOUs.
9. Any Gratification of value in excess of INR 5,000/- will be subject to deduction of Tax at Source (‘TDS’) under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Here, the value of Gratification refers to single payment i.e. each Gratification and not the total of all gratifications during a financial year). Such TDS on the Gratification/s shall be borne by the successful participant/highest MOUs. Further, all the successful participants/highest MOUs must furnish a valid Indian PAN Card copy to claim the Gratification amount, or Gratification, irrespective of the value of the same, failing which the successful participant/highest MOUs Gratification shall be forfeited, or the Gratification shall be rolled over to the next eligible participant, at the sole discretion of the Organizers . The successful participant/highest MOUs shall also be liable to pay all the other taxes which are applicable under any statue or law.
10. The selection shall be final and binding upon the participants.
11. All Gratifications must be claimed by the successful participant(s)/highest MOUs, along with the documents specified herein below at the venue. *The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the successful participant(s)/highest MOUs include the following-
PAN Card and
Letter of Compliance with T&C and any other document in the format as may be required by the Organizers.
*(the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law)
12. The Gratification(s) to the participant(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers mentioned in clause 15 of this T&C and as required by Idea/ SDL before accepting the delivery of the Gratification. Any failure on the part of the successful participant/highest MOUs to comply with directions issued by Idea/ SDL for claim of Gratification shall entitle Idea/ SDL to forfeit the Gratification.
13. The Subscribers understand and agree that in case the Gratification is not available, any gift of equivalent value will be given by SDL. All incidental costs/taxes/levies related to the Gratification(s) shall be exclusively borne by the subscriber including but not limited to TDS, Gift tax (if any), Road Tax, Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the government Central, State or Municipal.
14. In case of any queries/ complaints, the Subscribers shall have to directly contact SDL at S Global Knowledge Park, 19 A & 19 B, Sector-125, Noida-201301 (U.P.) regarding any queries /complaints. Alternatively, the subscriber can send an email to …………………………………..
15. The Subscriber hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold Idea/ SDL and/or or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, SDLs, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that the Subscriber may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of the present Offer.
16. The Subscribers / Participants including the highest MOUs(s) understand and agree that Idea/SDL shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Subscriber and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Gratification.
17. The Gratification(s) must be claimed within 30 (Thirty) days of receiving the intimation from SDL or from the date of publication of the list of successful participants/highest MOUs(s) on the website as aforesaid, failing which Idea/SDL reserves the right to forfeit the same. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative Offer or promotion.
18. Apart from the entitlement to the above Gratifications, the successful participant/highest scorer or their legal heirs/successors/representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organizers.
19. This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Idea/ SDL. In case of force majeure conditions, no liability in whatsoever manner shall fall upon the Organizers.
20. The terms and conditions stated herein, shall not override the terms and conditions of the Subscriber Enrolment Form of the Idea Cellular connections of any or all categories.
21. The Offer is valid subject to compliance with all formalities as required by Idea/ SDL. Any failure on the part of the subscriber to comply with the specified formalities shall disqualify the Subscriber.
22. This Offer is subject to guidelines / directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
23. The decision of Idea and SDL in respect of all transactions under this Offer shall be final and binding. Idea and SDL reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber.
24. The Terms & Conditions are subject to laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
25. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by Organizers including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any offer/scheme, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any Gratification, goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) The participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the Offer is at the participant's sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Offer shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Organizers.
26. The provisions of this service, the Offer and any other promotional endeavours may not be used for any commercial purpose by any person.
27. Organizers reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Offer. Failure by Organizers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
28. Organizers and their officials including their directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of the Offer.