Terms and Conditions (Prepaid)
i) First instalment of Rs.750 shall be credited at the end of first 18 Months
ii) Second instalment of Rs.1250 shall be credited to the end of 36 Months
Conditions for First Instalment of Cash back of Rs.750:
Conditions for Second Instalment of Cash back of Rs.1250:
Special Recharge Offer at Rs.199:
Other Terms and Conditions:
a. Cumulative Validity is allowed thereby leading to relaxation in per month criteria.
b. IMEI continuity should be any one latch in a month.
c. Pre to Post migration will lead to disqualification on Cash back offer.
d. Grace period to buy another recharge of 199 or above is 30 days.
1. The Subscriber shall not avail the Offer for Commercial Use.
2. Net setter and MiFi devices are not eligible for this offer.
3. Commercial usage policy will apply for the same. Customer will be charged at base rate over 250 Minutes of calling per day and over 1000 Minutes of calling per week.
4. Post data consumption on Daily limit, standard overage rates of 4p/10kb will be applicable
5. The benefits of the Offer will be valid on all radio (4G/3G/2G) except for the Mumbai/Karnataka/Tamil Nadu/Assam/North East/West Bengal/Orissa circle where the data will be valid on 4G and 2G only and in circle of Delhi and Kolkata where data will be valid on 3G and 2G only. The Subscriber shall not avail the Offer for Commercial Use.
6. Roaming is valid on Idea Network (National) only.
7. The credited data along with the said free data shall exhaust at the end of the respective period as per Handset (4G or Other) from the date of credit of data, regardless of usage, and cannot be carried forward to the subsequent month.
8. This Offer is available to Idea prepaid subscribers only and cannot be used along with services provided by any other telecommunications service provider in India.
9. This Offer cannot be combined with any other devices offer provided by Idea. This Offer is not valid for special, commercial or enterprise plans.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Idea and each subscriber and by subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
11. The terms and conditions of usage of Idea, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
12. Idea will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Idea’s reasonable control. If Idea suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Idea will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
13. Idea has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customers use of the offer.
14. Idea makes no warranties or representation whatsoever in respect of the offer and the mobile services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.
15. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Idea regarding Idea’s services or its availability. Idea’s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Idea makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
16. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Idea and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai alone.