Idea Collection Process
- Bill gets generated on the Bill Cycle Date
- Periodic SMS is sent to the customer as a reminder for payment of dues
- Vodafone Idea Limited has the right to restrict your services after due date in case the payment is not made
- The customer is allocated to an outsourced collection agency for collection of dues only after subscriber’s due date has expired
- Data of Customers with Outstanding amount to be recovered is allocated to the Collection agency
- Customers with bill dispute cases raised to Appellate authority should not be allocated to an outsourced collection agency
- Every collection agency has a Supervisor who will allocate Customer's information which will include his name, contact details & outstanding amount to its executives for collections of Dues based on different locations
- The agency executive will call the customer from the phone numbers published on our website
- The executive will convey the complete details such as name of the contact person, name of the telecom service provider on behalf of whom the call is being made, name of the collection agency and contact number in case the customer requests
- The executive will remind the customer to pay the overdue bill outstanding & confirm the timings from the customer for personal visit or payment pickup
- The executive will try and take prior appointment from the customer
- Executive will call/visit the customer from 9 am to 9 pm
- Executive should carry a photo identity card authorized by Vodafone Idea Limited. with contact numbers of their supervisor / helpline of Idea.
- Subscriber has right to approach Vodafone Idea Limited. through any touch point for any complaint pertaining to the bill issued. In case the subscriber has complaint against the collection agency, it should be immediately brought to the notice of Vodafone Idea Limited.
- On receipt of payment from the customer, agency executive will issue a receipt of the transaction.
- All payments received during the day, will be deposited to the company by agency supervisor.