Code of Conduct
- Collection agents authorised by Idea, shall contact you for collecting the amount.
- Collection agents can call the subscriber or visit the premises, for collection of dues, only between 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Collection agents can call from the phone numbers published on our website
- Collection agents are supposed to display their identity card, which has been issued by Idea, when they come for visit
- If you have already paid your dues, Collection agents can politely ask you to provide them with proper evidence of payment made
- If identified that the Idea connection has been taken fraudulently with identity/address proof theft, collection agents shall provide due feedback to our management
- In case a dispute arises between you and the collection agent, they are supposed to politely withdraw from the argument, record the nature of the dispute in their daily report and escalate it to their supervisor. If the supervisor is not able to resolve the dispute, the case will be escalated to management of Vodafone Idea Limited
- Collection agencies are not supposed to do any further follow-ups till the dispute is resolved
- Collection agents can neither use abusive language
- Collection agents cannot use illegal means to collect dues
- Collection agents cannot pose or act as our lawyers
- Collection agents cannot visit in groups
- Collection agents are supposed to give Idea’s receipt on payment being made
- Collection agents cannot share customer details with others.