- Avail of IRoam Packs and enjoy upto 75% discount on international roaming tariffs.
Click here to know more
Still have questions, please check our FAQ here.
Data Usage Charges during International Roaming would be applicable as per International Roaming Tariffs.
- To avoid excessive data roaming charges, enable your handset for “Data Roaming” only when you want to use Data services.
- Regular activities of updating Facebook status, BBM, WhatsApp, downloading emails, may be restricted
- Before going out on International Roaming, it is advised that you contact Idea Customer Care for any queries or updated information in order to enjoy seamless coverage.
- Please check the Handset compatibility with Network frequency (GSM MHz 850/900/1800/1900) before traveling outside India.
- International traveling to USA would require a Tri-band handset
When Roaming in Korea and Japan, please procure a compatible handset at the Airport. Your SIM card can be used in this handset.
- CLI will not be guaranteed while roaming due to its limited or non-availability with operators.
- In the event of International Roaming, call details shall be passed on to the customer subject to the availability of the same with IDEA from the respective international operator.
- Any change in pricing / call rates due to market fluctuations shall be non-negotiable and Idea shall not be liable to adjust or waive off the amount.
- For detailed Information on the roaming facilities across the countries, please visit your near Idea customer care center or call Idea customer care helpline number.
- Postpaid INMARSAT and Satellite calling = Partner operator charge + 15% surcharge.
- While roaming with AT&T Cellular-USA charge is applied for unanswered mobile originated calls of duration greater than 29 seconds at applicable rates.
- While roaming with T-Mobile USA charge is applied for unanswered mobile originated calls at applicable rates.
- Additional GPRS charges may apply with some operators for connecting to the visited network even if there is no usage. This appears in the bill as charges against 0 Kb usages.
- For availing International Roaming service customers need to pay a monthly rental (Postpaid Rs 149, Prepaid Rs.99), plus roaming rates while travelling abroad.
Contact No - 020-66412222/ 9822012345
Fax - 9850003999
Email - email@example.com