TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST KNOWN AS “Kings Eleven Punjab Crazy Fan Contest”. BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS “KXIP Crazy Fan Contest”, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE CONTEST AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
The “KXIP Crazy Fan contest” (Hereinafter referred to as “Contest”) is organized and administered by MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited, having its registered office at 349, Business Point, Western Express Highway, Andheri East, Mumbai, 400069, in association with Idea Cellular Limited, a company having its registered office at Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector – 11, Gandhinagar – 382 011 and Corporate Office at 5th Floor, Windsor, Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400098 (hereinafter referred to as “Idea”).
MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions and Idea shall be jointly referred to as “Organisers”.
For the purpose of this Contest, the following terms shall have the meanings defined below when used in capital letters herein:
“Contest Period” means the period commencing from 8th April 2017 till 20th April 2017.
“Gratification” shall mean and refers to 5 (five) single tickets for KXIP matches to be held in Indore on 20th April’16. This gratification will be given to the participants and residents of Indore and surrounding locations. For any participant, Idea will not bear any lodging or travelling expenses.
A participant, by participating in the Contest hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below and gives his/her consent to the criteria and process of selecting the top 5 participants from the selected region only.
Gratification(s) as set out herein, and any appropriate changes that may be made to this Contest by the Organisers due to any legal or regulatory requirement, instructions from any judicial or a quasi-judicial body or due to any natural calamity beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers, its affiliates and associates.
Also, by participating in this Contest, the Participant:
· Warrants that he/she has read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
· Warrants that the accuracy, truthfulness and correctness of all information that he/she may have submitted.
These Terms and Conditions are available on the Idea Cellular “www.ideacellular.com”. The terms and conditions can be amended or varied from time to time or withdrawn therefore, please visit the Website periodically to keep yourself updated and informed.
By participating in this Contest, the Participant indicates his/her acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Participant / Participant hereby agrees that all incidental costs/taxes/levies related to the Gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the Participant, which shall be including but not limited to TDS, and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government.
1. Procedure and Eligibility to participate:
This Contest is valid for those Participants who participates in the Contest. The Participants who subscribes for the Contest during the Contest Period shall be eligible to participate in this Contest without paying any subscription or entry fee for participating in the Contest.
This Contest is valid for the Participants who fulfils the below mentioned criteria and confirm that he/she is:
· Of or above 15 years of age.
· A citizen of India.
· Has neither been convicted nor prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor are of an unsound mind.
· Is not under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court order etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
· Participant must belong to the cities mentioned above only.
2. To Participate in the Contest:
· To participate in the Contest, participant is required to Visit Idea Set up at the Stadium in Indore, Participate through Virtual Reality Game of Cricket, Score Maximum runs, Picture is clicked by the Agency and at the end, Pictures of all high scorers will be uploaded on Facebook on Idea page as an album.
· Participant is expected to Visit Idea Facebook page, Like the page and get his Photo tagged
· The participant will be required to share his picture (Crazy Fan – Hit Maximum Runs and win) taken at Instadia, on his Facebook Page
· Participant needs to get maximum likes and shares of the picture
The criteria for assessing the winners are as under:
· Participant needs to Score Maximum Runs at the Instadia Activity
· Photo clicked and uploaded on Facebook to be shared and get Maximum likes to win (this will be applicable for 2 matches held on 8th April and 10th April for the Gratification (match tickets to be won for 20th April Match)
· At the end of the Contest Period (start date 8th April to 15th April at 11am), 5 (five) Fans with maximum likes on Facebook per match shall be selected by DLK as those eligible for Gratification(s), list of winners to be sent to Kings XI team management to be finally Approved by Kings XI team management
· The Gratification(s) will be sponsored by IDEA.
· The winners will have to collect the match tickets from Idea’s regional office.
· Gratification(s) shall be given to the top 5 (five) participants as per the table mentioned below:
No. of persons
5 (single) tickets to Kings Eleven Punjab matches to be held at Indore for 20th April
1 per match
(only on 20th April)
· The terms and conditions of the Gratification(s) shall be decided by the Agency & Idea Indore Team at their sole discretion.
· The Gratification(s) in this Contest will be sponsored and distributed by Idea.
5. The winners will be contacted, through email, for 3 consecutive days, and will be given further details as to how, when and where they can redeem their respective Gratification(s).
6. This Contest is being made purely on a “Maximum Likes on their Picture uploaded on Facebook” basis and participation of eligible Participants is voluntary, and subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. All disputes must be addressed by the Participant in writing to Idea directly.
8. The Participant hereby understands and gives his / her irrevocable consent for personal information relating to the Participant to be exchanged with Idea, MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited and its vendors or published and/or communicated to/in any media that it may deem fit, and Idea, MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited or its vendors may, at their sole discretion choose to publish or disclose the name(s), phone number(s), score(s) and/or photographs/video of all the Participants, if required, and specifically, of winners.
9. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that all copyright and trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content/website and all material or content related to the Contest shall remain, at all times, owned by the Organisers / their respective owners. All material and content contained in this website is made available for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on this website and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
10. Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited is neither responsible nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services being given as Gratification(s) nor is it liable for any defect in the goods/services so obtained/availed, by the Participants under this Contest. MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited is also not liable for any defect in the Gratification(s) so given or availed, by the Participants under this Contest.
11. The Gratification(s) under the Contest is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances. All the Gratification(s) shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Gratification(s) and shall have to be duly complied with by the participants.
12. The Gratification(s) to the winner shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited before accepting the delivery of the Gratification(s). Any failure on the part of the participants to comply with directions issued by Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited for claim of Gratification(s) shall entitle Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited to forfeit the Gratification(s) or roll the Gratification(s) over to the next eligible participants, at their sole discretion.
13. The Organisers, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute Gratification(s) of equal or greater value at any time. However, there will be no cash alternative.
14. All incidental costs/taxes/levies related to the Gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the Participant, including but not limited to TDS, Gift tax (if any), Road Tax, Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government.
15. All Gratification(s) must be claimed by the winners, along with the documents specified herein below. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the winners include the following (the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law):
· Identity Proof
· Address Proof
· Photocopy of PAN Card
· Proof of holding the Idea telephone connection
· Letter, Declaration or any other document in the format as may be required by Idea etc.
16. Any Gratification of value in excess of INR 10,000/- will be subject to deduction of Tax at Source (‘TDS’) under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Here, the value of Gratification refers to single payment i.e. each Gratification and not the total of all gratifications during a financial year). Such TDS on the gratification/s shall be borne by the winner. Further, all the winners must furnish a valid Indian PAN Card copy to claim the Gratification(s) amount, or Gratification(s), irrespective of the value of the same, failing which the Gratification(s) shall be forfeited, or the Gratification(s) shall be rolled over to the next eligible participant, at the sole discretion of the Organisers. The winners shall also be liable to pay all the other taxes which are applicable under any statue or law.
17. The Gratification(s) will be given to the winners after deduction of such value equivalent to the amount of applicable taxes, including but not limited to, TDS as applicable from time to time.
18. The list of winners of all Gratification(s) will be announced after the end of the Contest.
19. The employees of Idea / MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited and their group companies, affiliate or associate companies shall not be eligible to any of the Gratification(s) offered in this Contest.
20. The Gratification(s) shall be handed over by Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited on receipt of all the documents, from the winner, required to process the distribution of the Gratification(s).
21. This Contest cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative Contest or promotion.
22. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited.
23. The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall not override the terms and conditions of the Participant Enrolment Form (if any).
24. This Contest is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
25. The decision of the Organisers in respect of all transactions under this Contest shall be final and binding.
26. Neither Idea nor MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited shall be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Contest including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any mistakes arising out of technical snags. Further, MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited /Idea shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited or Idea.
27. The Participant hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or remote that you may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Contest.
28. Idea/ MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a participant and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Gratification(s) offered in this Contest.
29. Organisers and their officials including their directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of the Contest.
30. Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any participant/Participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Contest. Failure by Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31. Substitution or exchange of ‘circle level gratification’ will not be allowed. Idea and MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Private Limited reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms & Conditions and Gratification(s) at their sole discretion at anytime during it’s validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Participant. You are therefore advised to check this website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these terms and conditions.
32. The provisions of this service, the Contest and any other promotional endeavours may not be used for any commercial purpose by any person.
33. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by Organisers including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any challenge/Contest, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest or any transactions effected through the Contest; (b) The participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the Contest is at the participant's sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Contest shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Organisers.
34. The Gratification(s) to the highest score(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by the Organisers before accepting the delivery of the Gratification(s). Any failure on the part of the participant to comply with directions issued by Organisers for claim of Gratification(s) shall entitle Organisers to forfeit the Gratification(s). Organisers at its sole discretion shall decide the model/variant of any Gratification being given in this Contest.
35. Apart from the entitlement to the above Gratification(s), the highest score(s) or their legal heirs/successors/representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organisers.
36. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Indore.