Idea 1732 NetSetter
Plug & Play
Micro SD memory card slot
Idea Cellular has launched the new Net Setter USB Modem
(usable with both desktops & Laptops) with data, & SMS facility
(depends upon the plan). It is a conveniently slim & stylish
solution for internet access on the move. USB modem is a dedicated data
access (GPRS) device to be used with desktops / laptops for wireless
internet (GPRS) access.
Idea Net Setter is a terminal available for wireless network access,
with which the users can access the Internet in the wireless way at
home, office, outdoor sites and so on.
Features (Subject to change without prior notice):
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 2100 MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- HSDPA data service of up to 7.2 Mbit/s
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbit/s
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s
- GPRS packet data service of upto 85.6 Kbits
- Circuit Switched (CS) domain data service based on UMTS & GSM
- SMS based on CS/Packet Switched (PS) domain on GSM & WCDMA
- Plug and Play (PnP)
- Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS)/Modem driver
- Personal Computer/Smart Card (PC/SC) driver
- Support up to 32GB SD card
- OS: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 with latest upgrades
- Linux: Ubuntu 8.10/8.04/7.10, openSuse 11.0/10.3, Fedora 10/9/7, Debian 4.0, Xandros 4.2
For 2G Prepaid and
2G Postpaid Tariff please go to the wireless internet section, under the ‘Customer’ tab.
3G Prepaid Tariff
3G Postpaid Tariff
Disclaimer: Idea 3G smartfones and Idea Netsetters are brands and trade names / marks of Idea Cellular Limited with a right to use the same given to Idea
Telesystems Ltd., a subsidiary of Idea Cellular Ltd.
Idea Cellular Limited shall not be held responsible or liable for any deficiency or defect in the products being sold here and will not be held liable for any
warranty, either expressed or implied. Idea Cellular Ltd. shall also not be responsible for failure of delivery, or for the damaged state of the
products. Standard vendor terms & conditions will be applicable.