Today, Idea is a formidable player in the telecom business with unparalleled energy, passion and creativity unleashed by the talent pool within. Idea’s journey to what it is today has been a story in itself, a unique and uncommon one in many aspects!
As an organization we look for professionals who are :
- Self Driven
- Team Players
We have wide array of opportunities for fresher as well as laterals.
Our Management Trainee program, christened Idea Young Leaders' Program has been designed to provide young leaders an accelerated path to reach their career goals. Every year we visit Premier B-schools, Engineering colleges & CA Institute at corporate level for hiring the best talent for roles at the junior management level.
On joining, the YL's go through a one-year rigorous trainee program.
- This program offers challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component.
- This combination of practical work experience, formal training, and support by career development mentors provides participants with a unique opportunity to develop and assume challenging responsibilities within the organization.
We also provide a wide array of career opportunity across various functions for the experienced professionals.
Key roles for which we typically look to hire professional are:
- Sales – Zonal Business Managers, Area Sales Managers, Key Account Managers, Distribution Managers
- Marketing – Telecom Product Management ( Voice, VAS, Mobile Broadband), Brand Management
- Finance – Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Financial Accounting
- Network Services – Operations and Maintenance, Network Planning
- Service Delivery – Customer Life cycle Operations, Contact Centre Management